Follow on Facebook

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Dangerous thing called LOVE

It is hard to live,
No one to love, no passion,
Life is dry, it rejects
All sparks, all fantasies.

It reminds of all past,
Nothing good to remember,
Nothing to cherish, except
A poor mother’s love, pure.

Mine is not a mighty heart,
Nor as hard as stone,
Just that it repels some
Tinge of love, bit of care.

Love came first as mother,
It will last forever,
Things go nice as always,
When first becomes last.

Love then came as friends,
Laughs and shouts made it,
Stitched on to life, happiness
Went always in hand with it.

Dangerous passions came next,
Dangerous blows to heart,
Impractical expectations and
Dejections followed it naturally.

It was not love, simply likeness,
A want, an optimism, thinking
Everything goes right, but
Nothing does actually.

A time of petty emotions
Infatuations, randomly
Driven minds search love,
Not to mention how sincere.

Life takes a full throttle,
So does heart and mind,
Both competes, failure comes,
When one lead the other.

I chose to stay with heart,
I loved all, intimately,
All purity, trusted with
Heart and I was happy.

Happiness spoiled, smiles
Vanished, heart broken.
That tender thing could not
Bear such discrimination.

It did not know that all
Are not good, not bad,
Some a mixture, some are silly,
Some ignorant and some cruel.

I chose to stay with mind,
My broken heart neglected,
My mind judged, found,
Distrusted, acted, and reacted.

Mind closed the doors of a
Ruined heart, not a temple
Anymore, either for love
Or for ambitions, if any.

I did lose the taste of love,
I did lose the way of love,
I did lose the heart for love,
And I did forget the how to love.

Every man I saw, my
Heart said, you like him,
My mind judged. You do not.
I chose I did not like him.

People say, to love means to live,
They say it gives power to life,
Courage, a silent promise, An
Assurance, which makes you feel better.

Then what it is to me,
If I am discouraged, inner
Self has questioned sincerity
Responsibility, capability.

Year after year, the world grows
Bigger and bigger, I grow
Inner and inner, an introvert
Proudly says, I cannot love.

My life calls me to join
That universal party,
All the worlds people dance,
Enjoy in my dreams.

Dreams end, life waits
I want a refreshing start
Forget all disgusting past
Mind opens a mighty heart.

The next good years, my
Mind mends my heart,
Widens to accept all success
All failure, all love.

A future me has a smiling heart
And a thinking mind
I will live and live, laughing at what
I am and what I was. Everyday.

1 comment:

Sachin Suresh said...

Good...sweet and interesting....